Write comments

Re: E3Map for Darkest Hour

Tue 18. Dec 2012, 16:01

1. Could you show us the surrounding provinces?

2. No objection.

Tue 18. Dec 2012, 16:01

Tue 18. Dec 2012, 22:56

Current state of Yugoslavia:

As you can see, provinces in Bosnia and Hercegovina are in similar size as provinces in for example Croatia.

Italy could look more or less like that:

Wed 19. Dec 2012, 17:15

Thank you. I'm fine with both changes.

Wed 19. Dec 2012, 19:45

Dervish state implemented:

Thu 20. Dec 2012, 00:40

Love it.

Thu 20. Dec 2012, 22:00

Italy:

*I'm thinking about extending Perugia a bit to the south, annexing part of Roma province.

Sun 23. Dec 2012, 08:46

Just read that Casablanca was occupied by France in 1908 already. The real conquest of Morocco started not before 1912. It was one point where French intervention started to suppress revolt in Morocco in 1911.

Sun 23. Dec 2012, 19:30

As I plan start working on the map in the editor very soon here is a world map with ID layer and province names so you could what will be in the next release:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22777017/E3Map+-+cały+świat.7z

Wed 9. Jan 2013, 06:50

'Al-Jawf' is just another name for the city Sakakah. E.g. its university and airport is named such. On some maps you could see a place near Sakakah which is named 'Al-Jawf'. But actually it's the ruin and oasis named 'Dumat Al-Jandal'. Confusingly Sakakah is the capital of a province named 'Al-Jawf'.

Forget Googlemap, it just shows empty desert in the south of Sakakah. The only detailed map I found suggested the city 'Huj'. The name of the city is like the other names of settlements on this map not correctly transcripted. I was not able to find anything with google. You may have some more luck.

Wed 9. Jan 2013, 06:55

The proportion between Italian and Hobyo's provinces are weird. If you are going to change this: Italy must have be bordered to Dervish state and it would be good if Hobyo wouldn't existed as one-super-province-country since in real Majeerteen and Hobyo Sultanate have had the same size.

Edit: What kind of division did you use to redraw Somali provinves?

Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz