Write comments

Mongolia

Fri 14. Sep 2012, 15:38

I´vew established this topic to help us develop this currently underdeveloped country.

First thing. We need to add historical flag for Mongolia. Bogd Khan Mongolia ( 1911-1919 ) used this flag

Another thing is that we need ministers for this country. Perhaps we could ´borrow´ them from DH full - do we have permission for such things ( since I know that many things from 1914 mod was taken into 1914 scenario of DH full ) or do we need to ask for this flag ?

Fri 14. Sep 2012, 15:38

Re: Mongolia

Fri 14. Sep 2012, 15:57

Matej von Jakubčo wrote:I´vew established this topic to help us develop this currently underdeveloped country.

First thing. We need to add historical flag for Mongolia. Bogd Khan Mongolia ( 1911-1919 ) used this flag

Another thing is that we need ministers for this country. Perhaps we could ´borrow´ them from DH full - do we have permission for such things ( since I know that many things from 1914 mod was taken into 1914 scenario of DH full ) or do we need to ask for this flag ?

We will need more ministers. Check KR, they had a lot of ministers.

Fri 14. Sep 2012, 16:07

Viden wrote:
Matej von Jakubčo wrote:I´vew established this topic to help us develop this currently underdeveloped country.

I know that, believe me :D ( since I´m the one who put most of them there with major help from falconette ). Problem is that in 1914 scenario + in situations that Mongolia declares independence we need ministerial cabinet of Bogd Khan, which is fully included into 1914 scenario of DH full.

And what do you think about proposed flag ?

Fri 14. Sep 2012, 21:39

Matej von Jakubčo wrote:
Viden wrote:

I know that, believe me :D ( since I´m the one who put most of them there with major help from falconette ). Problem is that in 1914 scenario + in situations that Mongolia declares independence we need ministerial cabinet of Bogd Khan, which is fully included into 1914 scenario of DH full.

And what do you think about proposed flag ?

That's the flag of Mongolia by that time, so it's the one we need.

Fri 14. Sep 2012, 21:58

Historical flag for Mongolia added. Now we just need to add ministers /leaders/tech teams for it.... ( optimally from DH full, but I´m waiting for confirmation from Arthur, if we can do it right now or we we need some special permission ).

Sat 15. Sep 2012, 10:21

At the moment, leaders, ministers and tech teams are ok for the Bogd Khan period. What we mostly need are events for the Chinese occupation, the von Ungern-Sternberg occupation, and then the Soviet occupation. Starting from this, we can then improve the database (for example adding von Ungern-Sternberg as leader and tech team during his rule).

Sat 15. Sep 2012, 10:44

Melkor89 wrote:At the moment, leaders, ministers and tech teams are ok for the Bogd Khan period. What we mostly need are events for the Chinese occupation, the von Ungern-Sternberg occupation, and then the Soviet occupation. Starting from this, we can then improve the database (for example adding von Ungern-Sternberg as leader and tech team during his rule).

We just need to change startup of Mongolia in 1914 scenario. Currently Mongolia starts as puppet of Russia, which is not true - Mongolia was still considered after its independence as part of China, Russia and other major countries refused to accept its independence and establish a diplomatic relations ( only country that accepted independence of Mongolia was Tibet ). Through treaties signed in 1915 between China and Russia, Mongolia was recognized as part of China, with very wide autonomy ( China was prohibited from even stationing troops there ). But even as Russia refused to officially recognize Mongolia, there were some low level treaties based on russian instructors being sent to train new Mongolian army + some trade agreements....

Sat 15. Sep 2012, 22:49

Matej von Jakubčo wrote:Historical flag for Mongolia added. Now we just need to add ministers /leaders/tech teams for it.... ( optimally from DH full, but I´m waiting for confirmation from Arthur, if we can do it right now or we we need some special permission ).

You could use any ministers and leaders from DH since I made most of them in case they aren't converted from Mod1914. But I doubt that DH offers complete cabinet for Mongolia.

Sun 16. Sep 2012, 04:48

Arturius wrote:
Matej von Jakubčo wrote:Historical flag for Mongolia added. Now we just need to add ministers /leaders/tech teams for it.... ( optimally from DH full, but I´m waiting for confirmation from Arthur, if we can do it right now or we we need some special permission ).

You could use any ministers and leaders from DH since I made most of them in case they aren't converted from Mod1914. But I doubt that DH offers complete cabinet for Mongolia.

Not fully omplete, but since I doubt that Mongolia had any kind of air force/navy, cabinet provided by DH is sufficient.

By the way, I think that first thing that needs to be fixed in this mod is find at least HoS and HoG for all revolters ( there are some who don´t havy any ministers ) aside from creating brigade descriptions as mentioned in bugs section ( since I like many others has no idea what kind of brigade is communication section ).
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz