E3Map for Darkest Hour

Moderator: mumia

Re: E3Map for Darkest Hour

Postby mumia » Thu 23. Feb 2012, 23:32

naixoterK wrote:I also think that, as i said earlier, Colombian Malpelo Island should be drawed in the map linked to some Colombian west coast province.

I've added it to my to-do list.
mumia

by Advertising » Thu 23. Feb 2012, 23:32

Advertising

Postby Viden » Thu 23. Feb 2012, 23:37

I forgot to mention as US revolter.

BTW mumia, if someday you do a map like that for Spain. I will do a mod in your honor. :shock:
Viden

Postby mumia » Fri 24. Feb 2012, 00:00

You could ask a Yugoslav Mod map creator if he could draw map for Spanish Civil War or something like that and make a mod with contribution of Spanish users of Paradox forum. Sorry, but I really doubt I'll draw it for you. :(
mumia

Postby Viden » Fri 24. Feb 2012, 00:26

mumia wrote:You could ask a Yugoslav Mod map creator if he could draw map for Spanish Civil War or something like that and make a mod with contribution of Spanish users of Paradox forum. Sorry, but I really doubt I'll draw it for you. :(

I assumed that, but ask is free. :D

Nevermind, perhaps with a finished E3 map I will do a post apocaliptic mod for Europe. Someday.
Viden

Postby Arturius » Fri 24. Feb 2012, 04:30

mumia wrote:Does any one know what was the territory, controlled or claimed, by Dervish State of Muhammad Abdullah Hassan?

I found no map.

under control: Taleh, Las Khorey, Eyl, Ilig, Burao, Khaatumo State Of Somalia, Jideli

capital: Taleh

claims: all Somali regions

mumia wrote:One more technical question to Arturius: What do you plan for India, just one country called British Raj or British territory plus various Princely states?

I started to discuss this already long time ago. Princely states would bring in much flavour and accuracy but also more work. IMO it's not that important. But if you want to take care of it I want to use your changes.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/sho ... with-India
Arturius
Administrator

Postby naixoterK » Fri 24. Feb 2012, 08:40

Arturius wrote:
I started to discuss this already long time ago. Princely states would bring in much flavour and accuracy but also more work. IMO it's not that important. But if you want to take care of it I want to use your changes.

I don't understand, what's the problem with India? isn't it enough for them to be just British Raj?

Regarding USA, here's something to start with: Alaska, it should be based upon Alaskan boroughs and cesus areas IMO, here, check this map:

And BTW, Canada needs also some redraw, for example, this would be a nice starting point for Yukon:

naixoterK

Postby naixoterK » Fri 24. Feb 2012, 09:03

Viden wrote:I forgot to mention as US revolter.

BTW mumia, if someday you do a map like that for Spain. I will do a mod in your honor. :shock:

It would be nice if there could be a map suitable for making a mod based on 1983: Doomsday Althistory wikia:

naixoterK

Postby Arturius » Fri 24. Feb 2012, 13:28

naixoterK wrote:
Arturius wrote:

I don't understand, what's the problem with India? isn't it enough for them to be just British Raj?

Has anybody claimed that there is any problem? I said that I don't care :roll:
Arturius
Administrator

Postby naixoterK » Fri 24. Feb 2012, 14:58

Arturius wrote:
naixoterK wrote:
Arturius wrote:

Has anybody claimed that there is any problem? I said that I don't care :roll:

Easy man... easy.. it was just a misunderstanding...
naixoterK

Postby Arturius » Fri 24. Feb 2012, 15:28

Easy man... easy.. it was just a correction...
Arturius
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to E3 Map Project